2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wish me luck

Got a job-interview tomorrow. However it's a two and a half hour drive away from here so I'm not looking forward to it, the long drive that is. It's a consultancy-firm that operates all over The Netherlands and perhaps they have got something useful for me to do.

My last two interviews didn't work out. For the one they felt I was over-qualified and the other went completely bad, so bad I send them a ty note.

Could do with a break now. I mean, a good bottle of luck, so pls gimme some now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish You all the luck tomorrow! And otherwise: enjoy you're freedom now and You're chance will come...

DJ

BTW: Do You still have that
chatpage? And can I invite people to chat on it?

2Rowdy said...

Thanks DJ, almost ready to step out of the door.
I have two chatpages, they are unlocked and free to use. The links are on the left and link towards:
http://www.gabbly.com/2rowdy.blogspot.com/
and
http://www.aacity.net/bblbx.htm
Have fun DJ

Anonymous said...

Well I found You're gabbly chat-gadget en put it also on my blog. And I don't need You're chatroom. Tnx.

I hope You had a good day. I will also try to get out of the escapism of internet, but it is hard.

And I visited SL once on a slow computer. I was not impressed by the interface and graphics and I didn't talk to people. I like usenet better for social interaction...

DJ

2Rowdy said...

Good choice, the gabbly toy.
I'll make a seperate posting on events today.
The interface for sl is relatively easy if you know rpg games but you do need a reasonable computer for it. Bottleneck in the system are the sl servers.
For interaction Use gives the chance to think before you post, in a chat enviroment (like sl) it's much faster with more risk of incorrect assumptions.
Both Use and sl are addictive. Problem is that Use is on the decline, but it aint dead yet:-)

christinA eijkhout said...

Finally found your blog :)

Blog Archive