2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Backdoor to sl permanently closed

I still had my alt and the programs on my HD giving me a sort of a backdoor to sl.
Today I have given my avatars (in a box) and last camping fees to someone else (don't mess with them Maryld). Modified profile reflecting status, unsubscribed groups, edited preferences so avoiding receiving IM's to e-mail. Canceled the sl account for my alt.

And with a deep sigh uninstalled sl from my HD.

The door is definitely closed now. No IM and chat is possible.

I've never been told why I was poofed and I'll prolly never will know. It still has me confused to be poofed without notice, without an explanation afterwards and without any reason. It at least closed the place I was addicted to permanently, making it hostile, ending most the fun of sl for me.

Yesterday I had the golden opportunity to say farewell to someone very special in sl. With that I'm able to have some sort of a feeling of closure. I hope you find your way and make the right choices. *hugs* and pls let me know how you are doing.

No comments:

Blog Archive