2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Friday, February 23, 2007

Echo's from the past

Yesterday I have tried to make a rather neutral observation on my activities, life, in secondlife (sl).

Reality is that I'm in the middle of detox/ cold turkey. A lot of things that I do make me remember my time in sl. I'm surprised that a life of just two months can have such an impression on me.

I wished I could go back, back to the warmth and fun and I honestly miss some people I have met in sl. I can't contact them without starting up sl. But I know starting up sl means also being drawn back into the game.

I've had to handle some heavy emotions during the past few days, it isn't over yet.

My real life isn't all that fun. sl gave me a break from that but returning to reality means that life hurts double as hard. Also there are some unresolved issues in sl and I'm unable to resolve them, even if I would return. I'm missing the feeling of closure.

No comments:

Blog Archive