2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Project status

According to the program there should be a dual trajectory now. Three days consultancy and two days of masterclasses.

The masterclasses are there but I haven't seen a consultancy mission for me yet. From the class three people have dropped out. The bar was set to high for them. The class consists now of about 25 people.

From those people about 5 have a consultancy job and the rest has three days a week to find a consultancy job. Inspiring.

I guess there will something for me next January, I hope.

The classes are interesting. In depth ICT management, financial management and general management. Other types of masterclasses will follow later on. Somehow I have managed myself in the position of teaching ICT skills to my fellow classmates. In the process I'm updating my ITIL knowledge.

For the ones that missed my original postings on this subject. I'm in a project "opportunities for knowledge workers" and we have a month of assessing behind us. Knowing what we can do and where we want to go.

The result is a bag full of businesscards and a (locked) website containing parts of my resumé. I'll continue towards Quality Assurance and Project Management. Got a job? Mail me! I'm good.

I have reposted the start of the project in this blog for you to read.

No comments:

Blog Archive