2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Monday, March 8, 2010

Something first



Not found a job. Somehow it's not the right time to find new jobs...Have some applications running so I'm hoping.
Parents are doing ok. It's about the same as half a year ago. They need some special attention and help. It's stable for now.
I discovered that I can drink 3 bottles Grolsch Kanon and not fall down. During the test I had 4, yes at number 4 I could not walk a straight line anymore.
I might even stop beheading rodents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 Bottles of Kanon and still standing. To continu the experiment I would like to advice you to try 3 bootles of Double Dog. It only contains a little more alcohol and tasts great.
http://www.flyingdogales.com/Beer-Specialty-Doublepale.aspx

Enjoy,
rpk

Anonymous said...

2Rowdy, dan moet je dit eens proberen! Ik ga het er binnenkort opwagen...

http://www.br-dubuisson.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27&Itemid=40&lang=nl

Moi,

rpk

Blog Archive