2Rowdy

2Rowdy
Me and my dead car

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Break open a bottle !! Gotta Job !1!

Starting April 2nd I'm on the job securing quality and safety for installation projects. I'm not sure what that all means since I've never done something like this before but if I understand correctly it will look something like this.

The employer does installation projects regarding pipes and cables at building sites. They deliver turn-key projects, i.e. complete delivery, hardware, software, employers 'n all in a complete package. Someone has to make sure that deadlines are met, that the stuff works and that no one gets injured during installation. The project leader has total responsibility but nonetheless someone has to overlook the process.

During project definition there has to be a clear quality definition and points need to be planned so to be able to measure progress on the project, someone needs to check it's all inbuilt. Someone needs to draft up quality and safety procedures. During the build someone needs to check ever so now and then that rules and regulations are applied correctly. At project closure the situation needs to be checked by someone so to assure it's all according to the quality standards agreed with the customer and national regulations.

Well, that'll be me.

Whoohoo!

2Rowdy dances, 2Rowdy twirls, 2Rowdy laughs.

So I'm gonna pop open some bottle with bubbles inside. Could be beer or spoiled grapes, not sure yet but I'm a gonna get extremely drunk soon.

4 comments:

christinA eijkhout said...

Congratulations!!!
Sounds all too complicated for me, so I think you've found a great job.

Anonymous said...

That's good news! Inspecting things at the end? I prefer to embed quality in the project... but you can't do with a proper final inspection...

http://www.robarm.com/RA_vepr_akrpkcomp.htm

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend and Family:

WooHoot! Yippee-Ky-Yo-Ky-Yay!
Happy Silly-Walking Sunshiner;
things are finally going your way.
HooooooooRay!

Congratulations, felitcitations, and cheers to last for years. (I am so proud of you!)

LvHug-E-hugs, Judith / Zoe

Anonymous said...

Erm, you've been busy WORKING? I understand; but, you've been WORKING so hard, you haven't found a minute to let us know how it's going? That's good hard-WORKING news; but, I thought you'd like to see another kind of good news that stays news so, if you can find a moment of spare time when you're not WORKING, would you mind responding to my questions concerning the correct spelling of your last name PLUS, the correct spelling of your Significant Other's first name? I know you're WORKING; but, now, you're holding up my manuscript submission!

Love, Jf/oxoxoxoxooxoxoxo Zoe
p.s. www.**********.**/prelimpage.html
p.p.s. Christina might wanna peek-see, too :)

Blog Archive